Translate

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Butter Coffee? How about salt instead.

There has been a lot of discussion over the last year about Bulletproof Coffee (good and bad).  While I honestly haven't tried it myself, I like to drink coffee for the taste and the few minutes of downtime it allows you to have while catching up with yourself mentally during a busy work day.

Whatever your feelings are around the "butter" coffee fad, I recommend you try "salted" coffee.  Unlike the price of putting cow fat in your cup of joe that requires you to buy all sorts of added ingredients, "salted" coffee is just as advertised.  All you need is a dash of your favorite rock salt, kosher salt, sea sat, (no table salt please) and you'll find the taste to be clearer and sweeter than usual.  Having tried this myself, I can say that it is a nice touch to enhance a good bean (Kona is my choice) and ask that you give this a try.



Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment